Jeep Adventure Pedal Go Kart, Trailer Junior and Safety Flag Bundle
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 4 and get 5% off
- Buy 5 - 8 and get 7% off
The Jeep Adventure Pedal Go Kart Bundle. When size matters but space is an issue these medium sized manuverable karts are perfect! Pack a lunch, it's not called the Jeep Adventure Pedal Go Kart for nothing! You're set to ride on an adventure with this mid-sized licensed Jeep, knobby tires, swing axle, adjustable seat, front grille, and your own spare tire - there's no stopping you! Also features our great BFR Hub allowing the kart to pedal forward, coast with pedals static, pedal back to engage coaster brake, and pedal backwards to drive in reverse. Compact size fits a 4 year old all the way up to a "compact adult" - have your own adventure! This bundle includes the Trailer Junior and Safety Flag saving you $92.00 if purchased seperately.
- BFR Hub: stands for Brake, Forward, Reverse and allows the driver to pedal forward, coast with pedals static, pedal back slightly to engage coaster brake and continue pedaling in reverse to drive backwards
- Pneumatic Tires provide a controlled ride with superior traction and durability
- Adjustable Steering Wheel ensures a comfortable fit for different sized children
- Sealed bearings in each wheel keep the kart rolling effortlessly for years and years, no need to lube the wheels
- Powder coating offers durable protection to the tubular steel frame which offers strength without undue weight
- Conveniently sotres on its back for a smaller footprint in your garage
- Dimensions 57' l x 28" w x 25" h
- Easily adjustable seat accommodates as young as 4 to 12 years
- Built in Flag holder.
- BERG Safety Flag #50.99.42.01
- Swing Axle allows the front of the frame to pivot for control on uneven surfaces and less stress on the beautiful robotic welds
- BERG Trailer Junior #24.20.00.01
- BERG Suggested Max Weight: 150 lbs
BERG Manufacturer warranty against defects 2 years for frame, 1 year for parts.