The BERG GO² is our smallest pedal kart for children ages 10-30 months. But do not underestimate this tiny pedal kart. On this pedal kart your toddler will learn to scoot and pedal much faster! In short, 2 in 1. First, you can keep the pedals folded up so that your little one can scoot. Due to its design, your child can easily use the BERG GO² as a push car without the pedals or the rear wheels getting in the way. Fold down the pedals when your child is ready for the next stage. Your tiny tot can then enjoy riding around on the BERG GO². You do not have to worry about your child tipping over, because the four wheels of the BERG GO² keep it firmly grounded. A safe solution!
- The structure of the saddle will prevent your child from slipping off it
- Silent whisper tires to ride around quietly and which never go flat
- In addition to riding forwards, your tiny tot can also reverse
- Firmly and safely grounded due to the 4 wheels
- Your child maintains control because the steering wheel and the pedals can be operated independently
- Thanks to the ergonomic design, your tiny tot will not catch his or her little feet on the pedals or the rear wheels