BERG Extra Sport BFR Pedal Go Kart
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 1 - 1 and get 3% off
- Buy 2 - 4 and get 5% off
- Buy 5 - 8 and get 7% off
The BERG Extra Sport BFR is even more luxurious and sportier than the BERG Basic. This kart was built on the basis of 25 years of experience, which will not go unnoticed! You can drive super fast and be very safe thanks to the extremely smooth rolling wheels, the coaster brake and the durable frame. The cool reflector mudguards will protect you from all mud splashes!
Make your BERG Extra Sport even more fun with accessories such as a trailer or siren!
- Recommended for ages 5 and up.
- Equipped with the unique BFR Hub, which allows the rider to pedal forward, coast with the pedals remaining static, pedal back slightly to engage the coaster brake or use the hand brake to stop, once stopped pedal backwards to go in reverse!
- 15-inch pneumatic, air filled tires
- Adjustable seat can be set in 6 different positions
- Equipped with a swing axle, so that the rider keeps control of the kart while going over uneven terrain.
- The wheels run fast and smooth due to the roll-bearing wheels. You can drive for hours without getting tired.
- The easily accessible chain tensioner system allows you to tension the front chain quick and easy for optimal performance.
- Parking brake for additional safety.
- Five (5) year warranty of frame
- Accessories: passenger seat, trailer, flag and so much more!
BERG adjusted their pedal karts so that most users will be able to pedal easy and comfortably. However, if you feel that it is too heavy to pedal your kart,
BERG offers the possibility to purchase a different Crank-Set.
BERG five (5) year manufacturer warranty of frame
Solidly built; mostly well-engineered.
Posted by Dale Gregg, Holland, MI on 12th Sep 2017
Very impressed with quality of frame and components. What could be better: seat could be better-affixed to seat post; "regular" tires look much meatier in promos than they are in practice, afford very little traction on grass or gravel; would be great if "parking" brake catch was spring-loaded; if grades of ANY significance are anticipated, or any "trail" riding expected: get the 3-speed hub and off-road tire options..
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed